The feiyin, hybrids of human and ahvaiyru, resemble both parent races. They are tall, with strong, lithe builds and slightly elongated ears that come to blunt points. Their skin is generally paler than that of their human lineage, and their eyes have oval pupils.
- +2 to one ability score.
- Medium: Feiyin are Medium creatures and have no bonuses or penalties due to their size.
- Fey Blood: Feiyin count as both fey and humans for any effect related to race.
- Low-light vision: Feiyin can see twice as far as humans in conditions of dim light.
- Observant: Feiyin receive a +2 racial bonus to Perception skill checks.
- Magic-Resistant: Feiyin receive a +2 bonus to saving throws versus spells and spell-like abilities.
- Damage Reduction: Feiyin have damage reduction 2/cold iron.
- Automatic Languages: Feiyin begin play speaking Draconic.
Question for the readers: Ahvaiyru treat certain exotic weapons as martial weapons. Should feiyin—who are often raised as slave-janissaries for the fey nobles—receive this benefit as well?